1. This document is the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Portal (www.lapharma.info), hereinafter referred to as the Regulationsportal, which is made available on the Internet by lapharma.info S.A.
2. Use of the Portal is tantamount to reading and consenting by the User to all rules, conditions, warnings and other provisions provided in this document. If the User does not accept any of the Regulations, or in any way the content contained on the Portal will affect the feelings or beliefs of the User, please leave the website.
The owner of the page
1. The owner of the Portal is lapharma.info S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 65, 02-255 Warsaw registered in the District Court in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000063274.
The portal and its entire contents are the property of lapharma.info S.A .., licensors and entities cooperating with lapharma.info S.A. and is protected in accordance with applicable applicable law, in particular civil law, copyright law and industrial property law. All use is limited only for personal, non-commercial use. The User does not have the right to modify, copy, transmit and share materials contained on the Portal, except when the owner of the materials makes them available on the basis of separate, written permits regulated by a relevant agreement.
User of the Portal
1. Users of the Portal www.lapharma.info may be persons using the resources of this website www.lapharma.info via the Internet, a mobile phone and any other medium of its content and are:
a) Patient - to whom public content of articles published on the Portal's websites is addressed - available without registration and logging in or
b) A person associated with the pharmaceutical industry (ie pharmacy technician, pharmacist) or a person connected with the medical industry (ie a doctor) to whom specialist content of the articles is addressed, after registering and logging in on the lapharma.info Portal.
1. Each of the users has the right to register for free at the lapharma.info Portal and be able to use a wider range of services offered through the lapharma.info Portal.
2. Registration is carried out by correctly filling in the registration form.
3. Employees of lapharma.info S.A. they reserve the right to verify the data contained in the registration form by telephone contact or other form of contact with the user.
4. Registration on the main page of the Portal www.lapharma.info (by completing the above-mentioned registration form) and entering the main page of the portal lapharma.info (at www.lapharma.info) means acceptance of the terms of these Regulations, including consent to collect , processing and use of data provided at the time of registration for information, education, statistics and marketing purposes by the lapharma.info Portal, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended).
5. Pursuant to the Act on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204), Portal users have the right to update their personal data at any time, as well as to raise objections to their processing. Each user can do this by sending an objection via e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
6. The lapharma.info portal reserves the right to refuse to register a given user without giving a reason.
7. Registration and access to materials and services on the lapharma.info Portal are tantamount to acceptance by the user of the news and information about new products sent by the editors of the lapharma.info Portal, including information and materials of a marketing and promotional nature.
8. In the absence of the user's consent to receive electronically information and materials referred to in §5 point 4, the lapharma.info portal reserves the right to limit the user's access to information and services on the Portal completely or partially.
2. lapharma.info S.A. is not liable for direct or indirect liability for information or services offered, with the exception of those which it is obliged to guarantee under applicable law.
3. lapharma.info S.A. is not responsible for the consequences, damages and harms of the user that may be a consequence of access to the mentioned website and any changes that may occur at any time without the need to notify users in advance. lapharma.info S.A. is also not responsible for access to the content of the Portal as well as any consequences of the use of information contained in it - they are made on the user's responsibility.
4. A registered user has the right to publish his comments on specific content in places designated for that purpose. None of this information may be in any way inconsistent with the rules of social co-existence, offensive, obscene, infringe copyright, trademarks or disseminate content that is incompatible with Polish and international law, and may not contain software or descriptions of such processes.
5. lapharma.info S.A. reserves the right to modify or remove non-conforming materials and notifications of relevant law enforcement authorities in the event of a suspected criminal offense, however the user should personally ensure that the material provided and published complies with the aforementioned conditions. lapharma.info S.A. is not responsible for the effects of information placed by users.
6. The user provides lapharma.info S.A. the right to freely and free publish, modify, distribute and copy and use any material published by the user in any other way.
lapharma.info S.A. will make every effort to ensure that the information presented on the Portal is true, however, in no way will lapharma.info S.A. can not guarantee their correctness, accuracy or completeness. In no way, all content of a medical or pharmaceutical nature can not be treated by users as binding information of a curative, therapeutic or medical nature. Physicians and pharmacists with whom the user should contact you in the event of any health problems are appropriate to provide this type of information. None of this information can be a substitute for medical or pharmaceutical advice.
Any opinions expressed by users of the Portal do not express the point of view of the company lapharma.info S.A.
1. In the case of registration on the lapharma.info Portal, the user provides his personal data - providing personal data is voluntary, however, it may be necessary to use certain services presented on the lapharma.info Portal. Processing of the personal data of users by the administrator of the Portal will take place in accordance with the applicable laws, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U.02.101.926, i.e. with later amendments). ) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz.U.02.144.1204, as amended). The administrator of Users' personal data is lapharma.info S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 65, 02-255 Warsaw. Each User has the right to inspect their personal data, as well as the right to correct them and request their removal. To do this, send a message by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
2. In the event that personal data are necessary for the performance of a given Service, the request to delete such personal data is tantamount to a declaration terminating the contract for the provision of a given Service.
3. Users' personal data are not made available to third parties, except in strictly specified cases.
4. Users' e-mail accounts can be used by the lapharma.info Portal for information and educational purposes (sending specialist medical bulletins) and marketing (sending information about promotional nature).
By using the lapharma.info Portal, the user accepts the terms contained in these Regulations. If the user does not agree to the above conditions, please leave the website and do not visit the website www.lapharma.info.The owner of the Portal lapharma.info reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations at any time, therefore, please read it regularly. The use of our Portal, despite changes in this document, will mean acceptance of new conditions, despite the lack of familiarization with them.
If you do not agree with these Regulations, please do not visit the Portal and do not use the services presented on the Portal lapharma.info.
The law applicable to these Regulations is Polish law.
You can manage your profiling and retargeting consents by clicking on the button below.